According to the post, Aatrox excels as a duelist and team fighter. He is a basic attack dependent melee champion who is recommended for top lane due to his sustain and escape mechanics.
His abilities include Blood Well that he draws upon when health is depleted; Dark Flight ability where he can rise up and body slam a target; Blood Thirst allows a self heal on every third attack; Blades of Torment is a line attack that deals damage to enemies and slows them down; and Massacre that instantly inflicts damage upon those in the immediate area.
For more information about Aatrox's moves and in-depth backstory, see his character page on the League of Legends website. League of Legends recently introduced the Ice Witch, Lissandra, a magic-damage mage with slows, roots, stuns abilities and defensive mechanics.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft