Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition developer 4J Studios began rolling out title update 11 for the sandbox game today, fixing a few minor problems and making the game a bit more talkative.
Your Minecraft world will be fuller after installing this patch, which increases the overall limit of paintings and item frames, Villagers and Snow Golems in a world. The update also reduces the volume of the sound a Ghast emits. And the game will now offer a few more message pop-ups for particular situations.
Here's a full list of the patch notes, as seen on the Minecraft Forums:
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition launched a year ago on Xbox Live Arcade.