Krillbite Studio will release a free playable alpha of its current Kickstarter project, Among the Sleep, May 14 at 2 p.m. ET, the developer told Polygon via email.
Among the Sleep is a horror game that takes place from the viewpoint of a two-year-old child. The playable build will be available through the project's Kickstarter page for anyone to download.
Among the Sleep is currently five days away from the end of its funding campaign with more than 5,700 backers. At the time of this posting, the campaign has raised more than $174,000 of its $200,000 goal. If funded, Among the Sleep will launch for Windows PC, Mac and Linux.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development