Krillbite Studio will release a free playable alpha of its current Kickstarter project, Among the Sleep, May 14 at 2 p.m. ET, the developer told Polygon via email.
Among the Sleep is a horror game that takes place from the viewpoint of a two-year-old child. The playable build will be available through the project's Kickstarter page for anyone to download.
Among the Sleep is currently five days away from the end of its funding campaign with more than 5,700 backers. At the time of this posting, the campaign has raised more than $174,000 of its $200,000 goal. If funded, Among the Sleep will launch for Windows PC, Mac and Linux.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- More Dragon Quest games heading to mobile, including the original, very soon