An "Ultimate Hits" bundle for Final Fantasy 13-2 and an edition that includes a host of downloadable content will be released in Japan July 18, according to product listings on Square Enix's Japanese online store.
The DLC bundle will retail for 5,040 yen ($49.53) and include the "Lightning: Requiem of the Goddess," "Sazh: Heads or Tails?" and "Snow: Perpetual Battlefield" story-expanding "episodes" as well as weapons and DLC enemies. A separate "Ultimate Hits" version of Final Fantasy 13-2 also appears on the website for 2,940 yen ($28.89). It's set to be released the same day and doesn't appear to include the DLC.
We've reached out to Square Enix to see if these editions will be available outside of Japan and will update this article as more information becomes available.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)