Free-to-play gaming publisher Kabam will bring its catalog to streaming site Twitch on the web and mobile devices, Kabam announced today.
Starting this month, Twitch users will be able to play Kabam's own games, as well as third-party titles the company publishes. The Twitch website will feature a new "Play Games" section for web-based Kabam games, and the publisher's mobile titles will appear in Twitch's iOS and Android apps.
"Partnering with Twitch is an excellent way for Kabam to get our own popular games, as well as games Kabam publishes for our third-party developer partners, in front of a growing audience," said Chris Carvalho, Kabam's chief operating officer, in a press release announcing the companies' collaboration.
Kabam's top titles include The Hobbit: Armies of the Third Age, The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth and Kingdoms of Camelot (screenshot above).
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- California city repeals longstanding ban on ... playing pinball?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Ouya strikes a deal to bring games to China