Microsoft is constructing an entirely new venue for next week's Xbox reveal and press conference, this according to tweets from Microsoft's interactive entertainment chief of staff Aaron Greenberg and Xbox Live director of programming Larry Hryb.
Two images were tweeted via their individual accounts, offering a look at the still-in-construction briefing space for the conference held at Microsoft's Redmond, Washington headquarters. The above image, taken by Greenberg, shows the roofless building from afar. Hryb's image shows a slightly closer look into the still-bare space.
The event was confirmed last month when invites were officially sent out to press. The event is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. on May 21 and will feature Don Mattrick and the Xbox team on the "Xbox campus for a special unveiling."
In This StoryStream
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?