The European PlayStation Plus service will have its Instant Game Collection expanded with Kingdoms of Amalur: Recknoning, Demon's Souls and more later this month, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
On May 29, European Plus members will be able to grab three (technically four) games for free: EA and 38 Studios' action-RPG Kingdoms of Amalur: Recknoning, From Software's hardcore RPG Demon's Souls and the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection. On the same day, three games will be leaving the Collection to make room: Hitman Absolution, Joe Danger 2 and Dead or Alive 5.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant