The European PlayStation Plus service will have its Instant Game Collection expanded with Kingdoms of Amalur: Recknoning, Demon's Souls and more later this month, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
On May 29, European Plus members will be able to grab three (technically four) games for free: EA and 38 Studios' action-RPG Kingdoms of Amalur: Recknoning, From Software's hardcore RPG Demon's Souls and the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection. On the same day, three games will be leaving the Collection to make room: Hitman Absolution, Joe Danger 2 and Dead or Alive 5.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Multiplayer comes to Dragon Age with Inquisition's 4-player co-op mode
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade
- Where to buy?