The European PlayStation Plus service will have its Instant Game Collection expanded with Kingdoms of Amalur: Recknoning, Demon's Souls and more later this month, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
On May 29, European Plus members will be able to grab three (technically four) games for free: EA and 38 Studios' action-RPG Kingdoms of Amalur: Recknoning, From Software's hardcore RPG Demon's Souls and the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection. On the same day, three games will be leaving the Collection to make room: Hitman Absolution, Joe Danger 2 and Dead or Alive 5.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake