Today will be a very big day.
After months of speculation and rumors, Microsoft will finally pull the tarp off its next-generation Xbox. If you're wondering where to be on that day, wonder no more. Polygon and The Verge will be teaming up with live video shows before and after the Microsoft press conference. Hosted by Polygon's Justin McElroy and The Verge's Joshua Topolsky, the shows will bring you all the latest news as it happens, with live reports from our reporters on the ground at Microsoft's campus in Redmond, Wash.
Once the press conference starts, we'll be streaming it here, but we'll also have a live blog hitting all the major news.
Here's the schedule of events, so you know just when to be glued to your computer:
12:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 a.m. PT - Polygon + The Verge Xbox Reveal Pre-Show
1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT - Xbox Reveal press conference begins (streamed here, but also on the Polygon live blog)
Immediately following the press conference - Polygon + The Verge Xbox Reveal Post-Show
All the embeds you'll need will be right here on this page, so bookmark away!
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!