Today will be a very big day.
After months of speculation and rumors, Microsoft will finally pull the tarp off its next-generation Xbox. If you're wondering where to be on that day, wonder no more. Polygon and The Verge will be teaming up with live video shows before and after the Microsoft press conference. Hosted by Polygon's Justin McElroy and The Verge's Joshua Topolsky, the shows will bring you all the latest news as it happens, with live reports from our reporters on the ground at Microsoft's campus in Redmond, Wash.
Once the press conference starts, we'll be streaming it here, but we'll also have a live blog hitting all the major news.
Here's the schedule of events, so you know just when to be glued to your computer:
12:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 a.m. PT - Polygon + The Verge Xbox Reveal Pre-Show
1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT - Xbox Reveal press conference begins (streamed here, but also on the Polygon live blog)
Immediately following the press conference - Polygon + The Verge Xbox Reveal Post-Show
All the embeds you'll need will be right here on this page, so bookmark away!
In This StoryStream
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game