Riot, the 8-bit riot simulator inspired by real-life conflicts, successfully ended its IndieGoGo funding campaign in March, receiving more than double its funding goal. Game Dev Tycoon is a simulation game that tasks players with managing a game development studio, with clever software piracy features.
The remaining three games are White Devil's action platformer Bleed, AustinHand's survival horror game The Legend and Concerned Ape's country-life role-playing game StarDew Valley.
The Greenlit titles will be released on the platform independently in the coming weeks as any remaining development is finalized. Since Steam Greenlight's launch in August last year, more than games and software packages have been released on the distribution service through community voting, including Death Inc., Shovel Knight, City of Steam and Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft