Nintendo will bring unreleased Wii U titles to Best Buy during the week of E3, allowing the public to go hands-on with those upcoming games, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime said today during a Nintendo Direct presentation.
"This year, we're making E3 for the people, and we want to make sure you get the chance to try our games as well," said Fils-Aime.
The playable demos will be available at more than 100 Best Buy stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. E3 takes place during the second week of June, from June 11-13. Nintendo will announce the specific games being shown and the Best Buy locations soon.
In This StoryStream
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant