Nintendo will bring unreleased Wii U titles to Best Buy during the week of E3, allowing the public to go hands-on with those upcoming games, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime said today during a Nintendo Direct presentation.
"This year, we're making E3 for the people, and we want to make sure you get the chance to try our games as well," said Fils-Aime.
The playable demos will be available at more than 100 Best Buy stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. E3 takes place during the second week of June, from June 11-13. Nintendo will announce the specific games being shown and the Best Buy locations soon.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)