Nintendo will bring unreleased Wii U titles to Best Buy during the week of E3, allowing the public to go hands-on with those upcoming games, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime said today during a Nintendo Direct presentation.
"This year, we're making E3 for the people, and we want to make sure you get the chance to try our games as well," said Fils-Aime.
The playable demos will be available at more than 100 Best Buy stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. E3 takes place during the second week of June, from June 11-13. Nintendo will announce the specific games being shown and the Best Buy locations soon.
In This StoryStream
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)