Nintendo will bring unreleased Wii U titles to Best Buy during the week of E3, allowing the public to go hands-on with those upcoming games, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime said today during a Nintendo Direct presentation.
"This year, we're making E3 for the people, and we want to make sure you get the chance to try our games as well," said Fils-Aime.
The playable demos will be available at more than 100 Best Buy stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. E3 takes place during the second week of June, from June 11-13. Nintendo will announce the specific games being shown and the Best Buy locations soon.
In This StoryStream
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!