Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Platinum Games' action-focused spinoff of Hideo Kojima's stealth series, is headed to PC, Kojima revealed on a recent podcast.
Jean Pierre Kellams, a producer at Platinum Games, also confirmed the news in a tweet, saying he's "excited to see Rising hit the PC." We've reached out to Konami for details on the PC port and will update with more information as we have it.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 earlier this year, and you can check out Polygon's review to learn more about its cyborg ninja action. The game's most recent downloadable content, which follows the dog-like cyborg Blade Wolf, launched earlier this week.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today