Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Platinum Games' action-focused spinoff of Hideo Kojima's stealth series, is headed to PC, Kojima revealed on a recent podcast.
Jean Pierre Kellams, a producer at Platinum Games, also confirmed the news in a tweet, saying he's "excited to see Rising hit the PC." We've reached out to Konami for details on the PC port and will update with more information as we have it.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 earlier this year, and you can check out Polygon's review to learn more about its cyborg ninja action. The game's most recent downloadable content, which follows the dog-like cyborg Blade Wolf, launched earlier this week.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC