Nintendo announced a partnership with Sega to publish the next three Sonic the Hedgehog games exclusively for Nintendo's platforms — one title of which is still unannounced. New Super Luigi U will be released digitally and as a physical standalone at retail this summer. Nintendo will bring playable demos of its unreleased titles to more than 100 Best Buy stores during the week of E3. We went hands-on with Naughty Dog's The Last of Us and Dynamighty's CounterSpy.
- Sega and Nintendo partnership spans three Sonic games, one unannounced
- Sonic: Lost World coming exclusively to Nintendo Wii U and 3DS
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games coming to Wii U
- New Super Luigi U coming to eShop June 20, standalone at retail Aug. 25
- Nintendo bringing playable, unreleased Wii U titles to Best Buy during E3 week
- The Last of Us hands-on: Humanity is a plague on the Earth
- The Last of Us lets players set the pace of their survival experience
- CounterSpy merges mythologies of the Cold War with espionage platforming
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Game contoller for PC
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS