Nintendo announced a partnership with Sega to publish the next three Sonic the Hedgehog games exclusively for Nintendo's platforms — one title of which is still unannounced. New Super Luigi U will be released digitally and as a physical standalone at retail this summer. Nintendo will bring playable demos of its unreleased titles to more than 100 Best Buy stores during the week of E3. We went hands-on with Naughty Dog's The Last of Us and Dynamighty's CounterSpy.
- Sega and Nintendo partnership spans three Sonic games, one unannounced
- Sonic: Lost World coming exclusively to Nintendo Wii U and 3DS
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games coming to Wii U
- New Super Luigi U coming to eShop June 20, standalone at retail Aug. 25
- Nintendo bringing playable, unreleased Wii U titles to Best Buy during E3 week
- The Last of Us hands-on: Humanity is a plague on the Earth
- The Last of Us lets players set the pace of their survival experience
- CounterSpy merges mythologies of the Cold War with espionage platforming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- On Patreon support
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.