The gang is back in action.
On this week's episode of The Besties, there's some derisive Snoopy talk, as well as an anthropomorphic helicopter. Griffin has his doubts and Justin changes his pick at the last minute, much to the chagrin of the other Besties.
- 03:50 - Best reason to hate Snoopy (Sid Meier's Ace Patrol)
- 10:25 - Best way to waste $20 (Injustice on iOS)
- 19:00 - Half time: Daft Punk and a new car
- 24:00 - Best gaming news story of the decade that is getting worse and worse with every passing day (Shadow of the Eternals)
- 38:40 - Best way to remake a retro franchise (Thunder Wolves)
- 41:00 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Tell Us Your Story
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Really Horrible