The latest update for endless runner Temple Run 2 adds a new level fraught with peril and more chances for players to earn in-game loot, developer Imangi Studios announced today.
The new landscape, The Narrows, is a maze of obstacles. Players will have to dodge spinning saw blades, speed across a crumbling path, jump the seemingly bottomless pits scattered across the pathway and keep their eyes peeled for sudden sharp turns.
Players can also take advantage of new opportunities to earn free coins and gems for use in the game. More information is under the "Free Stuff" menu.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Nvidia debuts Battery Boost in new GTX 800M GPUs to improve laptop battery life