Dust: An Elysian Tail, the hand-animated action role-playing game from creators Dean Dodrill and Alex Kain, will be released on Steam May 25, according to the game's Steam listing.
The co-creators announced the Steam port earlier this year at PAX East, when they were hoping for an April release. Next Friday's Windows PC version will support Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud, and Dodrill wrote on Twitter that he'll be "looking at 'possible' Mac/Linux ports in the future."
For more on the game, you can read Polygon's Dust: An Elysian Tail review of the Xbox 360 version and our feature chronicling the game's four-year development.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28