Deadpool, the upcoming action title starring Marvel's mercenary anti-hero, is listed for Wii U under retailer Amazon Canada.
Deadpool is currently being developed by High Moon Studios for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. According to its Wii U listing on Amazon, the game has been given an M rating by the ESRB, though the ESRB website itself only includes the previously announced platforms. No other details are given about the game. We have contacted publisher Activision for comment and will update accordingly.
Deadpool is currently slated for release June 25 and is available for pre-order now. Read our interview with senior creative director Dave Cravens about how the studio managed the Merc with a Mouth here.
Update: A PR representative told Polygon that there are currently no plans for a Wii U release.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman