The post is part of a pre-order offer, but does not give details on the extent of Deathstroke's playability. In Batman: Arkham City, players were able to take on the role of Catwoman through downloadable content.
Batman: Arkham Origins was announced in April for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Wii U. The game takes place before series predecessors Arkham City and Arkham Asylum, where Batman is still young and "unrefined." Early reports suggest that the game will have multiplayer options.
Batman: Arkham Origins is currently scheduled for release Oct. 25.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- $169 worth of awesome games (and Daikatana)
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22