Model and figurine manufacturer Kotobuikya will release a 12-inch statue of DC Comics supervillain Deathstroke, the company announced via its Facebook page.
Deathstroke is currently featured in comic book-based fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us and will play a villainous role in the Warner Bros.' upcoming game Batman: Arkham Origins. The statue features Deathstroke in his New 52-style armor, posed in a partial lunge with his sword in hand. His faceplate is attached by magnet and easily removable, according to Kotobukiya.
Deathstroke was revealed to be a playable character through DLC in Batman: Arkham Origins earlier today.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Child of Light's creators discuss the birth of Aurora and her fairytale journey