Model and figurine manufacturer Kotobuikya will release a 12-inch statue of DC Comics supervillain Deathstroke, the company announced via its Facebook page.
Deathstroke is currently featured in comic book-based fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us and will play a villainous role in the Warner Bros.' upcoming game Batman: Arkham Origins. The statue features Deathstroke in his New 52-style armor, posed in a partial lunge with his sword in hand. His faceplate is attached by magnet and easily removable, according to Kotobukiya.
Deathstroke was revealed to be a playable character through DLC in Batman: Arkham Origins earlier today.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding