Model and figurine manufacturer Kotobuikya will release a 12-inch statue of DC Comics supervillain Deathstroke, the company announced via its Facebook page.
Deathstroke is currently featured in comic book-based fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us and will play a villainous role in the Warner Bros.' upcoming game Batman: Arkham Origins. The statue features Deathstroke in his New 52-style armor, posed in a partial lunge with his sword in hand. His faceplate is attached by magnet and easily removable, according to Kotobukiya.
Deathstroke was revealed to be a playable character through DLC in Batman: Arkham Origins earlier today.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Disney Infinity is free to download on Wii U