Model and figurine manufacturer Kotobuikya will release a 12-inch statue of DC Comics supervillain Deathstroke, the company announced via its Facebook page.
Deathstroke is currently featured in comic book-based fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us and will play a villainous role in the Warner Bros.' upcoming game Batman: Arkham Origins. The statue features Deathstroke in his New 52-style armor, posed in a partial lunge with his sword in hand. His faceplate is attached by magnet and easily removable, according to Kotobukiya.
Deathstroke was revealed to be a playable character through DLC in Batman: Arkham Origins earlier today.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards