Infinity Ward released a brief teaser for Call of Duty: Ghosts that features a look at the game in an early design state.
The video, which you can watch here, was posted via Vine and loops approximately five seconds of footage. Following rumors and a leaked promotional poster, Call of Duty: Ghosts was officially announced earlier this month for Windows PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and next-gen systems. Few details are currently known about the game, but it will deliver a new story, cast and setting.
A first look at the game is expected at Microsoft's next-gen Xbox unveiling taking place on Tuesday, May 21.
Call of Duty: Ghosts is currently slated for launch Nov. 5 of this year. The game is available now for pre-order.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes