Massively multiplayer online role-playing game The Elder Scrolls Online will be playable at the Gamescom trade show this year, Bethesda announced today.
In a post on the official Elder Scrolls Online blog, the company stated attendees can get hands-on time with the title at its European debut.
"Gamescom is the largest gaming convention in Europe, and thousands of you will have the opportunity to play The Elder Scrolls Online at our booth," reads the post.
Bethesda promises that more details on the title's presence at Gamescom and other shows throughout the year will be announced soon.
Gamescom 2013 will take place Aug. 22 through 25 in Cologne, Germany. Polygon will be in attendance to cover the show.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here