Game & Wario, the upcoming minigame collection starring Mario's pudgy nemesis, will be released June 28 in Europe on Wii U, publisher Nintendo of Europe announced today.
Game & Wario features single-player and multiplayer minigames, not the smaller "microgames" of the WarioWare series. But it appears to share that franchise's meta commentary on the medium in experiences like the Gamer minigame, in which the user plays as a character playing WarioWare-esque microgames.
Check out our Game & Wario preview for more details on the specific minigames.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp
- This laser-etched map of Zelda's Hyrule is going to sell out fast
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault