Zoombies: Animales de la Muerte, a game from High Voltage Software originally envisioned as a WiiWare title, was released today in the iOS app store.
The $2.99 universal app puts players in the role of Marco and Maria, two school children battling zoo animals who have "come down with a serious case of Undeath." As the undead invade, players draw paths on the screen to unleash their attacks. Zoombies: Animales de la Muerte was planned for release on WiiWare, but the developers told Nintendo World Report in 2009 that it was currently on hold and might one day be released on disc. In 2011, it was shown off as a downloadable game headed to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network, where it also never appeared.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance