The Kickstarter campaign for the Stinky Footboard, the foot platform for Windows PC from Stelulu Technologies, successfully concluded today with $79,562, just above the company's $75,000 goal.
The foot controller serves as a third input device beyond a keyboard and mouse, and is aimed at hardcore PC gamers, who can up their game by offloading secondary actions to the four-way switch below one of their feet.
"To be honest, we weren't sure our Kickstarter would be successful," said Stephane Rivard, co-founder and president of Stelulu Technologies, in a press release today. "We've been overwhelmed by the response from the gamer community and their support during our campaign."
Stelulu plans to begin shipping the device in June; it will sell for $119 and support Windows XP through Windows 8. For more details on the Stinky Footboard, check out our interview with Rivard and feet-on impressions with Battlefield 3 from PAX East.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance