Borderlands 2's fourth downloadable content pack may have been leaked in a picture showing a promotional image for something called Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
The photograph was attached to a tweet by Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch and shows what appears to be a promotional poster in the background. The tweet has since been deleted, but you can check out the picture below.
Polygon saw a teaser trailer featuring Tiny Tina for the game's fourth expansion at PAX East. In the trailer Tiny Tina played something of a Dungeon Master for a tabletop role-playing game that the original Borderlands cast participated in, which would seem to fit well with the DLC's possibly leaked title. Gearbox said at the panel that the DLC will be the largest yet and is slated to be released by the end of June.
We've reached out to developer Gearbox Software and will update this article as more information becomes available.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy