Borderlands 2's fourth downloadable content pack may have been leaked in a picture showing a promotional image for something called Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
The photograph was attached to a tweet by Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch and shows what appears to be a promotional poster in the background. The tweet has since been deleted, but you can check out the picture below.
Polygon saw a teaser trailer featuring Tiny Tina for the game's fourth expansion at PAX East. In the trailer Tiny Tina played something of a Dungeon Master for a tabletop role-playing game that the original Borderlands cast participated in, which would seem to fit well with the DLC's possibly leaked title. Gearbox said at the panel that the DLC will be the largest yet and is slated to be released by the end of June.
We've reached out to developer Gearbox Software and will update this article as more information becomes available.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)