Sony will hold its PlayStation E3 2013 press conference on June 10, 2013 at 6 p.m. Pacific, according to invitations sent from the company today, where it's expected that the company will showcase new games for the PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
The company didn't elaborate on its E3 plans, but it will likely devote some time to currently announced but still unreleased titles for the PlayStation 3 and Vita, including games like The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Killzone Mercenary and Tearaway.
Sony announced its next-generation PlayStation and a handful of new games, including Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack and Infamous: Second Son, at an event in February.
PlayStation's E3 2013 media briefing will follow Microsoft's Xbox press conference, which takes place at 10 a.m. Pacific on Monday, June 10. Press conferences from Electronic Arts and Ubisoft are planned for the same day. Nintendo, which typically held its E3 press conference the following morning, says it will not have a large-scale media presentation at this year's show.
Sony livestreamed last year's E3 press conference through Ustream, but the company hasn't announced its plans for this year's show. Polygon has contacted Sony Computer Entertainment America for more details on its plans.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?