Netflix subscribers in the U.S. can now stream Halo: Forward Unto Dawn, 343 Industries' live-action series based in the Halo universe released last year.
Halo fans have a myriad of viewing options for the series developed to promote the release of Halo 4 on Xbox 360. The series was released in episodes through Machinima's YouTube channel then sold through on-demand services like iTunes and Xbox Video and on Blu-ray and DVD.
According to Instant Watcher, Halo: Forward Unto Dawn will be available to stream for the next two years, meaning if you haven't already watched the series, there's no rush.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- Keep your pants up with these GoldenEye proximity mines