The latest developer diary for upcoming PlayStation 3 game The Last of Us highlights the significance of crafting and scavenging during a bleak apocalypse.
In this third episode of the diary series, the team behind the anticipated title discuss the development of a streamlined menu and crafting UI, in addition to the creation of difficult in-game choices for the player to face.
The Last of Us, a PlayStation 3 exclusive will hit retail stores on June 14 across the globe. Check out our recent hands-on preview of the upcoming title right here.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?