The latest developer diary for upcoming PlayStation 3 game The Last of Us highlights the significance of crafting and scavenging during a bleak apocalypse.
In this third episode of the diary series, the team behind the anticipated title discuss the development of a streamlined menu and crafting UI, in addition to the creation of difficult in-game choices for the player to face.
The Last of Us, a PlayStation 3 exclusive will hit retail stores on June 14 across the globe. Check out our recent hands-on preview of the upcoming title right here.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?