The latest developer diary for upcoming PlayStation 3 game The Last of Us highlights the significance of crafting and scavenging during a bleak apocalypse.
In this third episode of the diary series, the team behind the anticipated title discuss the development of a streamlined menu and crafting UI, in addition to the creation of difficult in-game choices for the player to face.
The Last of Us, a PlayStation 3 exclusive will hit retail stores on June 14 across the globe. Check out our recent hands-on preview of the upcoming title right here.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse