The latest developer diary for upcoming PlayStation 3 game The Last of Us highlights the significance of crafting and scavenging during a bleak apocalypse.
In this third episode of the diary series, the team behind the anticipated title discuss the development of a streamlined menu and crafting UI, in addition to the creation of difficult in-game choices for the player to face.
The Last of Us, a PlayStation 3 exclusive will hit retail stores on June 14 across the globe. Check out our recent hands-on preview of the upcoming title right here.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Game contoller for PC
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS