Watch Dogs pre-order customers at Amazon and GameStop in the U.S. will receive their own exclusive single-player missions, publisher Ubisoft announced today.
Amazon pre-orders come with the Signature Shot Pack. The mission will task players with infiltrating the hideout of the Black Viceroys, a gang in Watch Dogs' near-future Chicago, and steal a package including the Biometric Assault Rifle — so they can imprint the gun with their hand and claim it — and a Black Viceroys outfit for protagonist Aiden Pearce.
Players who pre-order Watch Dogs at GameStop will get the Palace Pack. The mission within focuses on a police raid of a palace owned by an internet millionaire; it's up to Pearce to get in, wipe the guy's hard drives and get out before the cops show up. The Palace Pack also includes a bonus that unlocks exclusive investigations, along with a boost that provides extra cash when Pearce hacks ATMs. In addition, GameStop pre-orders come with a physical piece of bonus content: a poster drawn by Alex Ross that inspired the game's box art.
Both the Signature Shot Pack and the Palace Pack are included in the U.K.-exclusive Dedsec Edition of Watch Dogs, which will be available when the game launches in that country on Nov. 22. Watch Dogs will be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and Windows PC in North America on Nov. 19. It will be available on PlayStation 4 at that console's launch, and "other next-generation consoles" in 2013.
- XBOne Classifieds
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Dracul: Now not a Dick