Target is offering discounts on Wii U hardware and software in its online store, according to listings on the company's website.
The Wii U Basic console, which includes 8 GB of internal storage, is on sale for $239.99, a discount off 20 percent of its regular price of $299.99 and a savings of $60. A bundle that includes the Wii U Deluxe console, which includes 32 GB of storage, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U is on sale for $390, a savings of $19.99 off the combined $409.99 retail price.
The retailer has also discounted several Wii U games, including:
- Assassin's Creed 3 for $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- FIFA Soccer 13 for $29.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Madden NFL 13 for $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Nintendo Land for $39.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Rabbids Land for $29.99 (regularly $45.19)
- Wii U Sing Party for $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
You can check out each of the deals online using the links above.
Early this year, Target revealed plans to price match online competitors like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Toys R Us.
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Madden 15's outspoken cover star loses with grace in his very first game
- Saints Row developer: 'Sarkeesian is right'
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming 'early 2015'
- League of Legends World Championship poised to sell out 45K seat stadium
- State of Decay dev's latest project is like the online Pokémon game you've always wanted
- VR school girls? When a Pokemon fighting game isn't the weirdest project from Bandai Namco
- Here's the first trailer for the new Resident Evil 1 remake
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4