Target is offering discounts on Wii U hardware and software in its online store, according to listings on the company's website.
The Wii U Basic console, which includes 8 GB of internal storage, is on sale for $239.99, a discount off 20 percent of its regular price of $299.99 and a savings of $60. A bundle that includes the Wii U Deluxe console, which includes 32 GB of storage, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U is on sale for $390, a savings of $19.99 off the combined $409.99 retail price.
The retailer has also discounted several Wii U games, including:
- Assassin's Creed 3 for $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- FIFA Soccer 13 for $29.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Madden NFL 13 for $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Nintendo Land for $39.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Rabbids Land for $29.99 (regularly $45.19)
- Wii U Sing Party for $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
You can check out each of the deals online using the links above.
Early this year, Target revealed plans to price match online competitors like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Toys R Us.
- The fixer: Why Rod Fergusson returned to Gears of War
- Polygon Plays: Deus Ex - Episode one
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is the chili cheese fry of Marvel's movie collection
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Zelda speedrunner explains how it's possible to beat Ocarina of Time in 18 minutes
- OneeChanbara is still kicking, bringing NSFW zombie-slashing action to PS4 this fall
- ABC just launched history's biggest, most well-funded LARP
- Hollywood taking a second stab at a Dead Island movie
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell (update)