Target is offering discounts on Wii U hardware and software in its online store, according to listings on the company's website.
The Wii U Basic console, which includes 8 GB of internal storage, is on sale for $239.99, a discount off 20 percent of its regular price of $299.99 and a savings of $60. A bundle that includes the Wii U Deluxe console, which includes 32 GB of storage, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U is on sale for $390, a savings of $19.99 off the combined $409.99 retail price.
The retailer has also discounted several Wii U games, including:
- Assassin's Creed 3 for $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- FIFA Soccer 13 for $29.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Madden NFL 13 for $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Nintendo Land for $39.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Rabbids Land for $29.99 (regularly $45.19)
- Wii U Sing Party for $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
You can check out each of the deals online using the links above.
Early this year, Target revealed plans to price match online competitors like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Toys R Us.
- Want to win the console war? Here's how
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Destiny beta now open, no codes needed
- Far Cry 4's director details how its free multiplayer trial will work
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS will include a Tomodachi Life stage
- Why is 2K suddenly so preoccupied with the original BioShock?
- Never back a Kickstarter without a programmer (and other tips for not losing your money)
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- The Room, with enhanced decor, coming to PC next week