Target is offering discounts on Wii U hardware and software in its online store, according to listings on the company's website.
The Wii U Basic console, which includes 8 GB of internal storage, is on sale for $239.99, a discount off 20 percent of its regular price of $299.99 and a savings of $60. A bundle that includes the Wii U Deluxe console, which includes 32 GB of storage, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U is on sale for $390, a savings of $19.99 off the combined $409.99 retail price.
The retailer has also discounted several Wii U games, including:
- Assassin's Creed 3 for $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- FIFA Soccer 13 for $29.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Madden NFL 13 for $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Nintendo Land for $39.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Rabbids Land for $29.99 (regularly $45.19)
- Wii U Sing Party for $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
You can check out each of the deals online using the links above.
Early this year, Target revealed plans to price match online competitors like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Toys R Us.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- When a successful game is a failure
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Telltale describes the difficulty of starting over in The Walking Dead Season Two
- Goat Simulator's Steam support is the 'most defining and important part'
- Report: Xbox Live could feature targeted political ads
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Marvel: Avengers Alliance adding Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy content