Target is offering discounts on Wii U hardware and software in its online store, according to listings on the company's website.
The Wii U Basic console, which includes 8 GB of internal storage, is on sale for $239.99, a discount off 20 percent of its regular price of $299.99 and a savings of $60. A bundle that includes the Wii U Deluxe console, which includes 32 GB of storage, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U is on sale for $390, a savings of $19.99 off the combined $409.99 retail price.
The retailer has also discounted several Wii U games, including:
- Assassin's Creed 3 for $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- FIFA Soccer 13 for $29.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Madden NFL 13 for $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Nintendo Land for $39.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Rabbids Land for $29.99 (regularly $45.19)
- Wii U Sing Party for $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
You can check out each of the deals online using the links above.
Early this year, Target revealed plans to price match online competitors like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Toys R Us.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- See The Fifth Element imagined as a 16-bit video game
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Nintendo co-sponsors annual White House Easter Egg Roll
- Fan-made Morrowind restoration will feature two hours of original music
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Batman's new animated feature is based on the Arkham Asylum series
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22