Epic Games released the original Unreal 15 years ago this week, and the studio is marking the first-person shooter franchise's anniversary by cutting the price of a bundle of five Unreal games on Steam.
The Unreal Deal Pack includes the following updated versions and re-releases of five games: Unreal (1998), Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition (1999), Unreal 2: The Awakening (2003), Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition (2004) and Unreal Tournament 3 Black (2007, screenshot above). All five games are available only on Windows PC.
The collection regularly costs $39.99, but is on sale for $10 from today through May 27. That price represents a savings of $59.95 over buying the games separately.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft