Following Call of Duty: Ghosts official reveal during Microsoft's Xbox One event, Infinity Ward announced that Raven Software and Neversoft supported the studio during Ghosts development.
"Now that our reveal is live, we wanted to give a special thanks to @RavenSoftware & @Neversoft for their support in developing #CODGhosts," the official Twitter account of Infinity Ward posted.
Raven Software previously worked on Call of Duty: Black Ops' and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's downloadable content and user interfaces. Polygon reported in June last year that Neversoft was working content for a Call of Duty title when it announced that it was "ready to push the first-person action genre in support of Activision's Call of Duty franchise."
For more information about Call of Duty: Ghosts, watch the behind the scenes development video and read our interview with executive producer Mark Rubin, where he discusses that the world of Ghosts will be character rather than an environment.
Xbox One at an unannounced date and will receive all DLC before other platforms as timed exclusives.: Ghosts will launch on Nov. 5 for 3, , U and PC. The game will hit
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer