The "Komplete Edition" of NetherRealm Studios' Mortal Kombat will be available on Windows PC this summer, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today.
A worldwide digital release is set for July 3, while a physical retail version is scheduled for Aug. 2 in Europe and Aug. 6 in North America. High Voltage Software is developing the PC port, which will support PDP's Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition Fight Stick as well as controllers.
The Komplete Edition, which was released in February 2012 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, comes with all the downloadable content that NetherRealm released for the game. That includes four additional characters — Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger — as well as classic fatalities for Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile and classic character skins.
NetherRealm originally launched its modern Mortal Kombat reboot, Mortal Kombat, in April 2011.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox