Aksys Games will reveal two new titles for the U.S. market at E3 2013, the publisher announced on its website.
At E3, the company will also show off its first mobile title,Vita game Muramasa Rebirth and A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX, which is set to launch on .
A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX is a re-imagined version of the side-scrolling action platformer for Windows PC and is set to launch on Xbox Live Arcade this summer. It will feature upgradable abilities, new weapons, areas, enemies and more.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding