A Pokemon X and Y developer roundtable will be hosted by Nintendo at E3 2013, where representatives from Game Freak and The Pokemon Company will share details about the series' next generation, Nintendo announced today.
The event will be held the evening of Tuesday, June 11 — a few hours after the company's E3 Nintendo Direct presentation, which it will hold in lieu of a proper E3 press conference. Nintendo is known for hosting developer roundtables at E3 annually, though rarely do they focus on a single game like this. Panelists include president and CEO of The Pokemon Company Tsunekazu Ishihara and Game Freak director Junichi Masuda.
Unfortunately, the event will not be streaming, but we'll be on hand to share any announcements that come out of the roundtable. For more on Pokemon X and Y, check out the game's recently revealed setting, which is modeled after real-world France.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?