A Pokemon X and Y developer roundtable will be hosted by Nintendo at E3 2013, where representatives from Game Freak and The Pokemon Company will share details about the series' next generation, Nintendo announced today.
The event will be held the evening of Tuesday, June 11 — a few hours after the company's E3 Nintendo Direct presentation, which it will hold in lieu of a proper E3 press conference. Nintendo is known for hosting developer roundtables at E3 annually, though rarely do they focus on a single game like this. Panelists include president and CEO of The Pokemon Company Tsunekazu Ishihara and Game Freak director Junichi Masuda.
Unfortunately, the event will not be streaming, but we'll be on hand to share any announcements that come out of the roundtable. For more on Pokemon X and Y, check out the game's recently revealed setting, which is modeled after real-world France.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Which wiki?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign