A Pokemon X and Y developer roundtable will be hosted by Nintendo at E3 2013, where representatives from Game Freak and The Pokemon Company will share details about the series' next generation, Nintendo announced today.
The event will be held the evening of Tuesday, June 11 — a few hours after the company's E3 Nintendo Direct presentation, which it will hold in lieu of a proper E3 press conference. Nintendo is known for hosting developer roundtables at E3 annually, though rarely do they focus on a single game like this. Panelists include president and CEO of The Pokemon Company Tsunekazu Ishihara and Game Freak director Junichi Masuda.
Unfortunately, the event will not be streaming, but we'll be on hand to share any announcements that come out of the roundtable. For more on Pokemon X and Y, check out the game's recently revealed setting, which is modeled after real-world France.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta