A Pokemon X and Y developer roundtable will be hosted by Nintendo at E3 2013, where representatives from Game Freak and The Pokemon Company will share details about the series' next generation, Nintendo announced today.
The event will be held the evening of Tuesday, June 11 — a few hours after the company's E3 Nintendo Direct presentation, which it will hold in lieu of a proper E3 press conference. Nintendo is known for hosting developer roundtables at E3 annually, though rarely do they focus on a single game like this. Panelists include president and CEO of The Pokemon Company Tsunekazu Ishihara and Game Freak director Junichi Masuda.
Unfortunately, the event will not be streaming, but we'll be on hand to share any announcements that come out of the roundtable. For more on Pokemon X and Y, check out the game's recently revealed setting, which is modeled after real-world France.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft
More from Polygon
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- A cool new FPS game for Google Play
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gun Game Tips
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Destiny Beta
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4