Sony is considering a proposal to split its entertainment and electronics divisions. Xbox designers are still trying to hammer out the details for parental controls on the Xbox One. Square Enix USA president and CEO Mike Fischer has left the company. Need for Speed Rivals is coming to current consoles this November and will eventually hit PS4 and Xbox One as well. Techland, the studio behind Dead Island, announced its free-running first-person zombie survival title, Dying Light. We've also revamped the design of our article pages.
- Sony considering split of entertainment and electronic divisions
- Parental controls need an overhaul for Xbox One, Microsoft official says
- President of Square Enix of America leaves company
- Need for Speed Rivals brings cops and racers to an open world, launches this year on current and next-gen
- How Ghost Games hopes to put itself on the map with Need for Speed Rivals
- Dying Light is Techland's new free-running zombie survival game
- Introducing Polygon's new article page