Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy HD, the iOS version of the first three games in the investigative series, will arrive on iOS next Thursday, May 30, according to a post on Capcom Unity.
The first two cases of the first game will be free. Players who enjoy the courtroom drama can then unlock the full first game for $5.99. The next two installments will be available for $6.99 each, and you'll also be able to buy the trilogy for $16.99.
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy HD has also been "fully optimized for iOS," with retina display graphics and social features like the "Everyone Object" mode, which "allows players to share dissatisfaction with everyday life, Phoenix-style."
Today's announcement overrules an April announcement that the game had been delayed until July. The next game in the series, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, is coming this fall to Nintendo 3DS in North America and Europe.
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Getting a PS4
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick