Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy HD, the iOS version of the first three games in the investigative series, will arrive on iOS next Thursday, May 30, according to a post on Capcom Unity.
The first two cases of the first game will be free. Players who enjoy the courtroom drama can then unlock the full first game for $5.99. The next two installments will be available for $6.99 each, and you'll also be able to buy the trilogy for $16.99.
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy HD has also been "fully optimized for iOS," with retina display graphics and social features like the "Everyone Object" mode, which "allows players to share dissatisfaction with everyday life, Phoenix-style."
Today's announcement overrules an April announcement that the game had been delayed until July. The next game in the series, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, is coming this fall to Nintendo 3DS in North America and Europe.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)