Marvelous Entertainment and GungHo Online Entertainment are bringingOdyssey Ace to North America and Europe, respectively, for the and the .
The new title will feature Ragnarok Odyssey's dungeons, enemies, bosses and weapons, and cross-platform play capabilities. The game is set after the events Ragnarok Odyssey and includes a new set of story episodes, weapon customizations, a new battle system and a set of unique Ace abilities for the six classes: Sword Warrior, Mage, Assassin, Hunter, Cleric and powerful Hammersmith.
According to GungHo's executive producer Kazuki Morishita, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is both a sequel and an expansion of Ragnarok Odyssey, which launched in the U.S. in October last year.
The Game Arts-developed title was planned for release in Japan on July 11, but GungHo pushed it back to August 29.
Gravity Corp.'s massively multiplayer online role-playing game, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, launched May 1 on Steam for Windows PC.
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- How Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor turned me into a vengeful psychopath