Forza Motorsport 5 was the first Xbox One-exclusive title showcased during the console's reveal event this week, and publisher Microsoft Studios released the game's box art today to show off what Xbox One cases will look like.
Although the console itself is a black box with a glossy, half matte shell, and the controller's guide button eschews its green glow for a white light, Microsoft has said that green would still be a theme for the console. That's born out in the box art, which features a gray spine and a simple green border. We don't yet know what the cases for Kinect games will look like, but Microsoft told Polygon that purple as a branding color for the motion-controlled platform is going away on the Xbox One.
Forza Motorsport 5, which is in development at Turn 10 Studios, is set to be an Xbox One launch title. You can check out the game's full box art below.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"