Forza Motorsport 5 was the first Xbox One-exclusive title showcased during the console's reveal event this week, and publisher Microsoft Studios released the game's box art today to show off what Xbox One cases will look like.
Although the console itself is a black box with a glossy, half matte shell, and the controller's guide button eschews its green glow for a white light, Microsoft has said that green would still be a theme for the console. That's born out in the box art, which features a gray spine and a simple green border. We don't yet know what the cases for Kinect games will look like, but Microsoft told Polygon that purple as a branding color for the motion-controlled platform is going away on the Xbox One.
Forza Motorsport 5, which is in development at Turn 10 Studios, is set to be an Xbox One launch title. You can check out the game's full box art below.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta