The Grid 2 Mono Edition will bundle the upcoming racer, a PlayStation 3, a real-life BAC Mono supercar and a host of other perks in a single, unprecedentedly expensive package, Codemasters revealed on PlayStation Blog today.
The Mono Edition — appropriately named, as only one unit will be produced and sold — will retail for £125,000; a price assumedly reached due to the package's inclusion of a 170 mph BAC Mono supercar featuring a Grid 2-themed paint job. The bundle will also secure its buyer a tour of the BAC factory, where they'll be able to customize their new ride, a Grid 2-decorated helmet, race suit, boots and gloves and a PlayStation 3.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'