The Grid 2 Mono Edition will bundle the upcoming racer, a PlayStation 3, a real-life BAC Mono supercar and a host of other perks in a single, unprecedentedly expensive package, Codemasters revealed on PlayStation Blog today.
The Mono Edition — appropriately named, as only one unit will be produced and sold — will retail for £125,000; a price assumedly reached due to the package's inclusion of a 170 mph BAC Mono supercar featuring a Grid 2-themed paint job. The bundle will also secure its buyer a tour of the BAC factory, where they'll be able to customize their new ride, a Grid 2-decorated helmet, race suit, boots and gloves and a PlayStation 3.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- There is a human inside this insane Metal Gear cosplay