The Grid 2 Mono Edition will bundle the upcoming racer, a PlayStation 3, a real-life BAC Mono supercar and a host of other perks in a single, unprecedentedly expensive package, Codemasters revealed on PlayStation Blog today.
The Mono Edition — appropriately named, as only one unit will be produced and sold — will retail for £125,000; a price assumedly reached due to the package's inclusion of a 170 mph BAC Mono supercar featuring a Grid 2-themed paint job. The bundle will also secure its buyer a tour of the BAC factory, where they'll be able to customize their new ride, a Grid 2-decorated helmet, race suit, boots and gloves and a PlayStation 3.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Unreal Engine 4 updated with PS4, Xbox One, Linux and SteamOS support