Destiny, Halo developer Bungie's upcoming cross-platform sci-fi shooter, could make its way to PC, senior writer Eric Osborne told IGN.
Destiny was announced earlier this year, and is headed to the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles. Bungie co-founder Jason Jones described the game as a "console shooter" at the game's reveal earlier this year, but the developer hasn't ruled out a PC version.
"We haven't said yes, and we haven't said no," Osborne said. "The more platforms we take on, the more work it ultimately becomes, and what we don't want is to compromise the core experience on any platforms. We have a lot of people who play on PCs. We have a lot of appetite to build that experience. We haven't announced it yet, but we're looking forward to talking more about that kind of stuff in the future."
For more on the game, be sure to watch a live-action Destiny trailer released this week.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?