Full Control's Kickstarter campaign for turn-based tactical game Jagged Alliance: Flashback successfully ended funding with its $375,000 stretch goal achieved.
The campaign raised $380,000, with $368,614 contributed via Kickstarter and the rest achieved through PayPal, the developer said. With the "Mountains, Mines and Pits" stretch goal unlocked, the game will now include an additional themed zone with 10 sectors and at least two mines.
Following the Kickstarter's end, Full Control also announced that the skin pack previously on the $75 tier is now available at the $65 tier.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback launched via Kickstarter last month, following the game's announcement. Full Control was able to recruit Jagged Alliance 2 veteran Chris Camfield as part of the game's advisory board. Flashback will be released for Windows PC, Mac and Linux.
Those looking to donate can still do so through PayPal. All funds received will go toward the game's stretch goals.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'