Full Control's Kickstarter campaign for turn-based tactical game Jagged Alliance: Flashback successfully ended funding with its $375,000 stretch goal achieved.
The campaign raised $380,000, with $368,614 contributed via Kickstarter and the rest achieved through PayPal, the developer said. With the "Mountains, Mines and Pits" stretch goal unlocked, the game will now include an additional themed zone with 10 sectors and at least two mines.
Following the Kickstarter's end, Full Control also announced that the skin pack previously on the $75 tier is now available at the $65 tier.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback launched via Kickstarter last month, following the game's announcement. Full Control was able to recruit Jagged Alliance 2 veteran Chris Camfield as part of the game's advisory board. Flashback will be released for Windows PC, Mac and Linux.
Those looking to donate can still do so through PayPal. All funds received will go toward the game's stretch goals.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- Borderlands PC multiplayer and DLC, lost with the GameSpy shutdown, is on its way back