According to Maclean's post, double XP weekends will run through July 7, with the final weekend beginning early in celebration of the Fourth of July.
Maclean also outlined the game's coming updates for the summer, beginning with update 2.2. Update 2.2, currently scheduled for June 11, will include new guild bonuses and Nightmare Mode Terror From Beyond, which introduces harder mechanics.
Update 2.3 is due Aug. 6 and will include new flashpoints, a new daily area and a new recurring event. Maclean added that the list isn't "exhaustive" and that the team is also working on long-term items. More details on those projects will be released closer to their launch.
Yesterday, BioWare apologized for accidentally banning between 100 to 150 of its players. According to the developer's post, these players were "incorrectly caught" and can dispute their bannings by visiting email@example.com.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Unforgiving, sophisticated and vast: Three deaths in The Long Dark
- These Pokemon GIFs are good enough to replace comments
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- A card game that teaches catcallers to stop being pigs