TT Games' upcoming Lego Marvel Super Heroes, will feature the Human Torch and Venom, producer Phil Ring announced at MCM Comic Con, according to Tweets by game director Arthur Parsons and game designer Joe Moore.universe-based action adventure game,
"'We are pleased to be a playable character in #LEGOMarvel Superheroes!' Says Venom #MCMExpo reveal," Parsons tweeted.
"In case you missed it at the #MCMExpo today, Phil Ring announced that THE HUMAN TORCH and VENOM (^o^) will be in #LEGO #Marvel Super Heroes!" tweeted Moore.
The game will feature super heroes and villains from, the and Avengers , such as , , Black Widow, Thor, , , , Spider-Man, Sandman and the Abomination.
Marvel Super Heroes will also allow players to create their own unique super heroes with customizable characters. The title will include more dialogue than TTGames' previous Lego games, so characters can chat to each other during the levels.
The game is slated to launch this fall onPC, , , , U, and .
For more information about Lego Marvel Super Heroes, be sure to read our preview where Hulk, and Spider-Man joined forces to take down Sandman and the Abomination.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song