4 version 1.1, a recently updated mod for 4, replaces the game's protagonist Niko with super hero Iron Man.
Apart from flying, the mod features different Iron Man armors, the ability to call for backup and flying enemies. It also includes Iron Man's range of weapons, such as minigun, shoulder darts, mini rockets, hand repulsor beam, chest repulsor beam and super cannon.
The latest update for the mod consists of improved flight animations, taking damage results in sparks flaring from the armor and players will now take damage if they crash into objects.
Iron Man 4 version 1.1 was created by H1Vltg3, JulioNIB, wapeddelll, Quechus13. Check out taltigolt's video above for a 3-minute demonstration of the mod. Interested parties can download Iron Man 4 version 1.1 from the GTA4 Mods website.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today