4 version 1.1, a recently updated mod for 4, replaces the game's protagonist Niko with super hero Iron Man.
Apart from flying, the mod features different Iron Man armors, the ability to call for backup and flying enemies. It also includes Iron Man's range of weapons, such as minigun, shoulder darts, mini rockets, hand repulsor beam, chest repulsor beam and super cannon.
The latest update for the mod consists of improved flight animations, taking damage results in sparks flaring from the armor and players will now take damage if they crash into objects.
Iron Man 4 version 1.1 was created by H1Vltg3, JulioNIB, wapeddelll, Quechus13. Check out taltigolt's video above for a 3-minute demonstration of the mod. Interested parties can download Iron Man 4 version 1.1 from the GTA4 Mods website.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Need your help fellow Polynauts regarding my thesis study!!!
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?