4 version 1.1, a recently updated mod for 4, replaces the game's protagonist Niko with super hero Iron Man.
Apart from flying, the mod features different Iron Man armors, the ability to call for backup and flying enemies. It also includes Iron Man's range of weapons, such as minigun, shoulder darts, mini rockets, hand repulsor beam, chest repulsor beam and super cannon.
The latest update for the mod consists of improved flight animations, taking damage results in sparks flaring from the armor and players will now take damage if they crash into objects.
Iron Man 4 version 1.1 was created by H1Vltg3, JulioNIB, wapeddelll, Quechus13. Check out taltigolt's video above for a 3-minute demonstration of the mod. Interested parties can download Iron Man 4 version 1.1 from the GTA4 Mods website.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?