An official announcement from Nintendo Japan reveals the publisher will host a Monster Hunter 4 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies focused Nintendo Direct on May 31 at 8 p.m in Japan.
Both titles are 3DS exclusives, while the fifth in the Ace Attorney series is slated to come to the West via the platform's eShop.
This will hit just over a week before Nintendo's planned Wii U-centric Nintendo Direct slated to hit before the start of this year's E3, which will discuss the new Smash Bros., 3D Mario Game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update