An official announcement from Nintendo Japan reveals the publisher will host a Monster Hunter 4 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies focused Nintendo Direct on May 31 at 8 p.m in Japan.
Both titles are 3DS exclusives, while the fifth in the Ace Attorney series is slated to come to the West via the platform's eShop.
This will hit just over a week before Nintendo's planned Wii U-centric Nintendo Direct slated to hit before the start of this year's E3, which will discuss the new Smash Bros., 3D Mario Game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!