An official announcement from Nintendo Japan reveals the publisher will host a Monster Hunter 4 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies focused Nintendo Direct on May 31 at 8 p.m in Japan.
Both titles are 3DS exclusives, while the fifth in the Ace Attorney series is slated to come to the West via the platform's eShop.
This will hit just over a week before Nintendo's planned Wii U-centric Nintendo Direct slated to hit before the start of this year's E3, which will discuss the new Smash Bros., 3D Mario Game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love