An official announcement from Nintendo Japan reveals the publisher will host a Monster Hunter 4 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies focused Nintendo Direct on May 31 at 8 p.m in Japan.
Both titles are 3DS exclusives, while the fifth in the Ace Attorney series is slated to come to the West via the platform's eShop.
This will hit just over a week before Nintendo's planned Wii U-centric Nintendo Direct slated to hit before the start of this year's E3, which will discuss the new Smash Bros., 3D Mario Game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?