An official announcement from Nintendo Japan reveals the publisher will host a Monster Hunter 4 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies focused Nintendo Direct on May 31 at 8 p.m in Japan.
Both titles are 3DS exclusives, while the fifth in the Ace Attorney series is slated to come to the West via the platform's eShop.
This will hit just over a week before Nintendo's planned Wii U-centric Nintendo Direct slated to hit before the start of this year's E3, which will discuss the new Smash Bros., 3D Mario Game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites