The full catalog of downloadable content for Dance Central 3 is on sale this week, with many tracks available for 50 percent off their original price, Harmonix announced today.
Beginning today and running until June 3, players can snag more than 80 tracks and a score of song packs at deep discounts. For $3 (240 Microsoft Points), players can purchase bundles like the Fergie Fan Pack, Flo Rida Fan Pack, Ne-Yo Fan Pack and Sean Paul Fan Pack — each including two songs by the artist with different dance routines.
Dance Packs stuffed with 14 routines including tracks by Lady Gaga and PSY's "Gangnam Style" are available for $18 (1440 Microsoft Points), while five-track packs can be purcahsd for $7.50 (600 Microsoft Points).
Individual songs are also available for $2 (160 Microsoft Points) each.
Regular releases of downloadable content for Dance Central 3 ended in March. Harmonix stated the the company was "[moving] forward with several new titles currently in development," and "the talented developers who make [Dance Central] content are needed on other projects."
Harmonix also finished releasing downloadable content for Rock Band in April.
- Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode screens go from brutal to kawaii
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming