The full catalog of downloadable content for Dance Central 3 is on sale this week, with many tracks available for 50 percent off their original price, Harmonix announced today.
Beginning today and running until June 3, players can snag more than 80 tracks and a score of song packs at deep discounts. For $3 (240 Microsoft Points), players can purchase bundles like the Fergie Fan Pack, Flo Rida Fan Pack, Ne-Yo Fan Pack and Sean Paul Fan Pack — each including two songs by the artist with different dance routines.
Dance Packs stuffed with 14 routines including tracks by Lady Gaga and PSY's "Gangnam Style" are available for $18 (1440 Microsoft Points), while five-track packs can be purcahsd for $7.50 (600 Microsoft Points).
Individual songs are also available for $2 (160 Microsoft Points) each.
Regular releases of downloadable content for Dance Central 3 ended in March. Harmonix stated the the company was "[moving] forward with several new titles currently in development," and "the talented developers who make [Dance Central] content are needed on other projects."
Harmonix also finished releasing downloadable content for Rock Band in April.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'