Insomniac Games, the developer behind four-player co-op action title Fuse, has "already begun to expand" on the game's core concepts and prototype new content that is a "new Fuse experience altogether," according to president and CEO Ted Price.
Price posted a new blog entry on the developer's website. According to his post, the new content Insomniac is working on "leverages this bizarre alien substance which is at the heart of the game" and is not DLC.
Addressing Fuse's aesthetic changes from its initial reveal, Price said that the game was not changed "because of a 12-year-old's focus test comments."
"We did what we thought was right for the Fuse universe," Price wrote. "In particular we focused on creating co-op weapons and gameplay that we think work better than any other co-op shooter out there and allowed that to drive the game."
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Watch the entire Halo: Nightfall panel from Comic-Con