Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, the latest entry in the long-running Metal Gear series, is available now as part of Xbox 360's Games on Demand, Konami announced via press release.
The game is available for $49.99. Players will also be able to download the game's Cyborg Ninja Armor Skin, the Fox Blade White Armor Skin and Inferno Armor Skin, as well as downloadable content Jetstream and Blade Wolf.
Kojima Productions producer Yuji Korekado recently said that Revengeance was not released in Japan on the Xbox 360 because the console isn't popular enough in the region. Earlier this month, franchise creator Hideo Kojima announced that the Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection would not be released for Xbox 360 due to Metal Gear Solid 4's data size.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business