Early access to Marvel Heroes, Gazillion's free-to-play action role-playing game, has been delayed by "serious issues" discovered with the game, according to CEO David Brevik.
"Late last week, we found some serious issues that we felt we could not launch the game with," Brevik wrote on the Marvel Heroes website. "The entire Marvel Heroes team has been working for the last 96 hours straight to get the game ready. This process is nearly complete and ask for your patience.
"We always want to find these types of potential errors, so we're glad we had the opportunity to fix them in advance of launch."
Players who purchased one of the game's Founders Packs were supposed to get early access to the game starting today, May 28, one week before the game's official launch.
"We will not leave this studio until you can play the game. We hope this will be in a matter of hours."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance