Microsoft will invest roughly $1 billion in the development of exclusive games for the Xbox One. Blizzard Entertainment has reportedly reset development on its next-generation massively multiplayer online game, codenamed Titan. Curiosity — What's Inside the Cube? winner Bryan Henderson won't be the god of Godus forever, says Peter Molyneux, and the role will be handed off to someone else in the future. Ubisoft Reflections, the developer behind the Driver series, may be working on a new racing game called The Crew. Our latest episode of Human Angle is about Mark of the Ninja and Don't Starve developer Klei Entertainment.
- Microsoft has $1 billion to invest in exclusive Xbox One titles
- Blizzard reportedly resets development of Titan, its next-generation MMO
- Curiosity winner will not reign over Godus forever
- Driver developer Ubisoft Reflections reportedly working on racing game The Crew
- The birth and re-birth of Klei
Did we mention we're having a party at E3?
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC