Microsoft will invest roughly $1 billion in the development of exclusive games for the Xbox One. Blizzard Entertainment has reportedly reset development on its next-generation massively multiplayer online game, codenamed Titan. Curiosity — What's Inside the Cube? winner Bryan Henderson won't be the god of Godus forever, says Peter Molyneux, and the role will be handed off to someone else in the future. Ubisoft Reflections, the developer behind the Driver series, may be working on a new racing game called The Crew. Our latest episode of Human Angle is about Mark of the Ninja and Don't Starve developer Klei Entertainment.
- Microsoft has $1 billion to invest in exclusive Xbox One titles
- Blizzard reportedly resets development of Titan, its next-generation MMO
- Curiosity winner will not reign over Godus forever
- Driver developer Ubisoft Reflections reportedly working on racing game The Crew
- The birth and re-birth of Klei
Did we mention we're having a party at E3?
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4